The infant leaped

Photo by Aleksandr Balandin from Pexels.
I remember the moment I made the decision to work with my coach and mentor. I remember that there was a great energy within me. I was still a bit uncertain of what the upcoming year would be. Looking back, I did have an expectation that it would be a lot easier than what actually happened. I also was confused that in the end of the year, I would be completely different and still the same. 

If you have never worked with a coach, let me tell you why you may want to decide to do something different in 2019 to lose 50 pounds.

I understand you, I understand all the things you do, I understand that you are busy and have so many responsibilities.

I know what it feels like that your body is not yours, the feeling that you should be different, you should be grateful, but you desire a new way.

I know that you continue searching, you may find your value outside, treat yourself but often comes up short. You have an idea what it means to love yourself, but you still do not love yourself as God truly sees you.

There is so much to gain walking with a coach, allowing her to join you in your journey. The reason working with a coach is different is that we address your mind for permanent change. You will be a different person this time next year, but you will also be the same wonderful, generous, loving woman that you already are.

Popular Posts