To what shall I compare?

Photo by pixabay.com from Pexel
“We played the flute for you, but you did not dance.”

Ever since I lost 50 pounds, I have been asked what do I do, what do I eat? The truth is that I did a lot of thought work. I learned to coached myself. I hired a coach.

I am telling you, I learned to coach myself and I hired a coach.

Some heard this.

Many did not, because I am still asked, I must have run a lot.

In my 20's, I ran marathons as a method to keep my weight down and eat a lot of food. That stopped working when I turned 40. Believe me, I tried. I came back to the marathon community 7 years ago and lost all my weight a year ago. 


I also don't run, I am a walker. I love walking, when I was younger I really enjoyed running, perhaps I may run again, but right now, I really love walking.

People say, it’s because you don’t eat sugar and flour.

That is partially true, I actually eat sugar and flour, but far less. At one time I eliminated it completely because I wanted the results, but now I have gone back to include sugar and flour. I do notice that although my weight has been stable the past year, it does affect other things such as my skin, hair and mood.

People say, it’s because you do not eat bad foods or don’t eat any more.

While I do eat far less, especially far less fried foods or sweet foods, I actually eat quite a bit. I eat until my body feels satisfies and sometimes full. I am often looked upon with surprise when someone sees my typical lunch.

The secret to how I lost my weight and now, how I manage my work load… it is because I coach myself and I hired a coach.

I am sticking to this song. Would you like to dance?